Business Analyst (FMCG)
Smart Partners Consulting LImited Lagos, Nigeria 1073 Days Ago
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Salary Range: NGN -0 - -0 Per Month
Job Category: Food and beverages
Job Shift: Morning
Minimum Education: University
Minimum Experience: 5 Year
Age: 30 Years - 45 Years
Job Status: Closed To New Applicants
Start Publishing: 2017-08-02
No of Jobs: 1
Stop Publishing: 2020-08-25
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position:
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with system applications like Oracle, SAP and others.
- Working experience with FMCG.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.